The Gathering will host a Display Contest to be judged by attendees and a celebrity panel.
- All entrants must be registered attendees at the Gathering
- All displays must be new and original; never before seen at a previous gathering or anywhere else
- One display per collector or club
- Three categories: small, large, club
- All displays are to be a maximum of 24" D X 36" W in size. There are no height restrictions. Skirted tables will be provided for your use.
-The buildings must be Department 56
The Display Room will open for entrants to set up their displays Thursday, Sept. 20, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM & Friday, Sept. 21, 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
The Display Room will open for attendee viewing and judging from Friday, Sept. 21, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM & Saturday, Sept.22, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The judging by the celebrity panel will be Saturday, Sept. 22, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
The Display Room will close Saturday, Sept. 22, at 3:00 PM. All displays must be dismantled and removed before 5:00 PM on Saturday, Sept. 22.
Note: These times could change – please see the posted sign outside the Display Room for any changes.
- Small: 1–3 D56 buildings plus figurines and accessories
- Large: 4 – or more D56 buildings plus accessories and figurines
- Club: 4 – or more D56 buildings plus accessories and figurines